Last week MTV released the first 7 minutes of the second season of Scream. They did the same with the first season last year and these were my thoughts. This year I thought I’d do the same again because I like traditions. I wrote these as I watched them so they’re a little messy but it’s a fun insight into how my brain works. So here it is.
- Like I said, I like tradition, so I’m glad MTV have released the first few minutes again.
- Opening with the classic phone ringing and black screen, I’m hooked.
- The girl in the first scene is really irritating. I hope she isn’t part of the main cast.
- WHERE’S THE CAT?! Please don’t be dead.
- The cat isn’t dead. But I think this girl might be, soon.
- Oh she’s dead
- OH IT’S A FILM
- It’s like Scream 4. I love it.
- “Why?Because I’m sick of your slut shaming!” – I feel that.
- Audrey, my problematic fave. ❤
- I love how TV shows don’t just use the standard texting format. They always need to create their own colours etc. Just use the normal one!
- Audrey and Noah are the ultimate friendship goals.
- I’m already getting drawn back in to this mediocre show.
- I like this score. It’s kinda Halloweenish.
- AUDREY WHY ARE YOU ALONE IN A CINEMA ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
- The keys are missing. Audrey this is what you get for flirting.
- The dodgy mask is back again.
- IT’S FILMING AUDREY
- Noah is so worried for Audrey. JUST GET OUT
- SHE STABBED HIM
- IT WAS A PRANK?! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!
Overall, I liked it. I mean, I don’t get why ANYONE would play a prank like that but I’m glad it’s come back. I really want them to up their game this year though.
Season 2 débuts on the 31st of May!
Thanks for reading,
all the best,